The Froobles - Feeding Active Imaginations!
Froobles Phonics helps children learn to read by understanding the sounds that letters make.
Developed by Top That! Publishing (winner of the IPG Digital Award 2010 and IPG Digital Marketing Award 2012) to be used by teachers and parents with their children up to the age of 7, Froobles Phonics uses a proven teaching method that helps young children learn how to read.
Includes a reward chart to help educators and parents set goals and rewards for child attainment.
Encourage your child to match the words and pictures to help them quickly master three-letter words, short vowels and word families!
Supports international literacy objectives!
Our Price: £0.69
- Reward chart function to help you set clear attainment goals for your child.
- Three-letter words, Short Vowels and Word Families learning modes.
- Learning by word, letter, picture and colour association.
- iPad and/or iPhone Apps: Requires iOS 4.1 or later
- Android Apps: Requires Android 2.2 or later